CONDITIONS AND COST
Membership conditional as noted:
1. You must attend a meeting.
2. You must possess a VALID Free Miners Certificate, the online form is found here
At Service BC you can apply in person – here is a link to all offices.
2022 – Memberships For 2022 are now closed.
2023 Membership Available January 01 – 2023 (For Information Purposes Only)
2023 – $110.00 – Plus PayPal Fee 2.9% – ($3.20) = $113.20 (Adult Membership)
2023 – $ 55.00 – Plus PayPal Fee 2.9% – ($1.60) = $ 56.60 (Associate Membership Under 19 Yrs Unable to Obtain an FMC – Join With Parent)
Important – Read Before Applying:
- Postal Code
- Valid & Current FMC
- Y or N – Access CRD /TimberWest Lands
- Do You Own a Claim in the CRD
- One of any Placer Tenures You Own.
- Emergency Contact & Phone Number
- Meeting Date Attended
- Membership transactions to be completed online
- Membership to be paid via a credit card through PayPal or PayPal account
- Prepaid credit cards work
- Onus / responsibility is on members to keep current with mining bulletins and awareness in this industry.
All Information Updates
- Part of membership costs creates a pool covering membership with a liability policy required by both Mosaic and CRD
- VIPMA deals with Private Land Owners and issues that affect Placer mining, and as a member you must have a vested interest
- Membership without a claim allows members to go with Club Hosts on outings – does not grant permission to enter private lands alone.
- Membership renewals to be paid promptly if mining in the CRD. Memberships expire December 31 annually
- *Membership questions – email – firstname.lastname@example.org a membership representative will respond.
Click the button on the right, fill out the VIPMA Membership application form and make payment.